Safeguarding - Everyone's Invited
The Department for Education has commissioned the NSPCC to launch a new helpline called Report Abuse in Education. The helpline comes after numerous anonymised testimonials of sexual harassment and abuse in schools and colleges were shared to the Everyone’s Invited website.
This new helpline will also offer support and guidance to adults and professionals working with children in education?
The newly launched helpline will provide support to:
- children and young people who want to share current and non-recent experiences of sexual abuse and harassment
- children and young people who want to talk about being involved in or witnessing any incidents
- anyone who works or volunteers in a school setting and needs support and guidance
- adults who have experienced non-recent abuse
- parents and carers who are concerned about their own child or other children.
Harbinger is a vibrant and happy community school situated in the east end of London. We value the unique contribution every child has to make and believe that children learn best when they feel secure in themselves and their learning environment. We pride ourselves on being a warm and open community, committed to nurturing each individual in our care.
Our values of learning, well-being and togetherness underpin everything we do in order that children thrive in primary school and beyond.
Head of School
📢 #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek 10-16 May 2021 is fast approaching 🌳 👉Find out more about why we picked 'Nature' as our theme and how you can get involved: https://t.co/tpVlFj8Oiz #ConnectWithNature https://t.co/Ui1kOQ4nCa
mentalhealth | Yesterday
Families Matter Bitesize E-bulletin - April 2021 https://t.co/9IkKzlkSRA
HarbingerSch | 6 days ago